Options

DEAL: 35% OFF HUGE Custom Vinyl Repositionable Adhesive Prints

JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
edited October 16, 2009 in Flea Market
One of my clients is www.ipixxl.com. They offer huge, repositionable vinyl wall stickers (similar to a Fathead). I told them how cool DGRINers are they said they'd allow me to offer you (us) a 35% discount to give them a try! Their regular pricing is already extremely competitive. That is right, 35% off your entire order and shipping is only $4.99 anywhere in the US!

Their product is really amazing and this is a great deal. Give them a try and let me know what you think. If there is interest, I will push them to offer similar specials for Dgrinners in the future.

Oh, the caveat, this offer is only good through the end of March. So the discount code will expire March 31st, 2009. The code at checkout is: "DGRIN" (all caps).
Enjoy!
Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos

Comments

• Options
    edited March 24, 2009
    Only 45 views? I guess not too many people read the deals section. I was hoping to get at least a couple of dgrinners to try out their product so I could try to get great deals from them for dgrinners in the future. Is there somewhere else on the forum I can post this? As of this morning, no one has placed an order with this DGRIN code.
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited March 24, 2009
    Patience... What you have there is very much a niche market, IMPO. And with the economy as it is now, it's hard to say how many people have funds assigned for advertising like this. So just sit back and bump this ad every few week or so. As things turn around you may see a pickup with the code... well, as long as the code can be renewed/revived.

Good luck...
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2009
    This is going to expire today. Last chance to take advantage of a great deal!!!

• Options
    aktpicsaktpics Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2009
    JimM wrote:
    One of my clients is www.ipixxl.com. They offer huge, repositionable vinyl wall stickers (similar to a Fathead). I told them how cool DGRINers are they said they'd allow me to offer you (us) a 35% discount to give them a try! Their regular pricing is already extremely competitive. That is right, 35% off your entire order and shipping is only $4.99 anywhere in the US!

Their product is really amazing and this is a great deal. Give them a try and let me know what you think. If there is interest, I will push them to offer similar specials for Dgrinners in the future.

Oh, the caveat, this offer is only good through the end of March. So the discount code will expire March 31st, 2009. The code at checkout is: "DGRIN" (all caps).
    Enjoy!

Hi JimM,

Thanks for posting this. A parent has recenly asked me if I can do a "fathead" of her kid. So I will probably be checking them out in the near future.

Regards,

Alex
  • Options
    edited June 7, 2009
    Hi Alex,

Your Welcome. I'll contact them again to see if they will offer DGRINNERS another special discount. As far as I know, no one took advantage of the last one. I do believe iPixXL has the best prices out there, even without the discount.

• Options
    aktpicsaktpics Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2009
    JimM wrote:
    Hi Alex,

Your Welcome. I'll contact them again to see if they will offer DGRINNERS another special discount. As far as I know, no one took advantage of the last one. I do believe iPixXL has the best prices out there, even without the discount.

Cool, thanks! I will let you all know how they come out.
  • Options
    edited July 16, 2009
    Alex,

Did you order any? If so, were you happy with them?

Thanks.

• Options
    CrossbarphotoCrossbarphoto Registered Users Posts: 89 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    JimM wrote:
    Enjoy!

Any chance of getting Round 2 on this? Hockey season is cranking up and I have had several Fathead requests already! I would love to have a sample or two of my images to show off to potential clients.
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    Any chance of getting Round 2 on this? Hockey season is cranking up and I have had several Fathead requests already! I would love to have a sample or two of my images to show off to potential clients.

Yeah, Custom Fatheads are the best! I got them to give Dgrinners 25% off with that same promo code "DGRIN" all caps, through the end of the month (October 31st, 2009)!!! ENJOY and let the rest of the community know how you liked the products please.