Options

Firefox and online images.

patch29patch29 Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,928 Major grins
edited May 13, 2004 in The Big Picture
I was using Firefox the other day and found a cool feature. When viewing and image that is larger than the window it would automatically default to showing the entire image in the window, but they give you a zoom tool that will toggle between fit in window size and 100%. I think that is a great feature and I am glad I found it. Has anyone else used or seen that feature?

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2004
    Yes, it's on the older version too, Firebird. I noticed when I put my cursor over some images, it had a + sign. When I clicked, the image became full size. And the symbol had turned into a - sign. Very handy, although sometimes confusing. You don't realize how large some files are until they're all the way open and the + sign appears. Until then, I often wouldn't realize that I was dealing with a humungous file, and would get frustrated waiting for it to unfurl.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    SeamaidenSeamaiden Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2004
    Me too, but I prefer Mozilla. Let 'em clean up the bugs and "features" of Firefox and maybe I'll reconsider.
    Youth and Enthusiasm
    Are No Match For
    Age and Treachery