Options

Forgive me ... puppy pictures

seastackseastack Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
edited October 20, 2009 in Street and Documentary
Forgive me for the puppy pictures. His name is Pounder since he was a big golden retriever puppy at 1 lb. when he was born. We gave him away as a birthday present last night so just a little short story.
I don't know if this fits in this forum but they are in a documentary style I suppose ...

pounder_01.jpg

pounder_02.jpg

pounder_03.jpg

pounder_04.jpg

pounder_05.jpg

pounder_06.jpg

pounder_07.jpg

pounder_08.jpg

pounder_09.jpg

pounder_010.jpg

pounder_011.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bike21bike21 Registered Users Posts: 836 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2009
    You are forgiven :D

Great shots! thumb.gif
  • Options
    thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2009
    I can't say that I'm inclined to like puppy shots but this is an excellent series. Numbers 6 & 10 are on the top of my list. thumb.gif
    Travis
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2009
    seastack wrote:
    Forgive me for the puppy pictures. His name is Pounder since he was a big golden retriever puppy at 1 lb. when he was born. We gave him away as a birthday present last night so just a little short story.
    I don't know if this fits in this forum but they are in a documentary style I suppose ...

It does fit - and this is a truly lovely set of puppy pics - because of the tonality, composition, subject matter, some of these really do rise up and out of the 'cute puppy' category. Nice. clap.gifclap.gif
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2009
    Works for me! Great job, and thanks for sharing..
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • Options
    EZPZEZPZ Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited October 19, 2009
    Dogs eye view
    I really like the low profile on these shots. (I think it was #'s 3 and 7). Kind of a dog's eye view, of another dog of course but it gives the feeling of the dogs perspective. The vignetting works really well.
  • Options
    goldenstarphotogoldenstarphoto Registered Users Posts: 252 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2009
    In my opinion, a great photo is anything that makes a viewer feel emotion. I think you definately succeded here. I smiled at all of these. (and for those of you that know me-that's a rare occurance) :D Great Job!