Options

FS: Nikon AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED Autofocus Lens

MarcusPhotographicMarcusPhotographic Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited October 21, 2009 in Nikon Land
[FONT=&quot]Hello Friends,

I am liquidating some of my gear - a few other items are pending. This is a crystal clear, smooth, perfect performance 70-300mm Nikon lens. It is VR. The link to BH for the same lens is below.

The lens is in excellent condition, cosmetically there are no scuffs on any of the glass at all - perfect clear. All of my gear always has a filter on. The lenshood has a few small scuffs that are not very noticable. I am selling with a Hoya filter as in the images as well. Functionally it is perfect. Sold with original lens and mount caps. As for my Sigma 10-20mm, I have the box and instruction manual but it's locked in storage right now. You have my word that if it is where I think it is - I will send that you post-sale - it may be 20-30 days - but you will get it if that's of value to you. The lens retails for $589 via BH. I am seeking $475 plus $10 S/H. Striving to keep this within the community here. Please PM or email me at marcusphotographic at gmail dot com with any questions. Payment preferred via Paypal.

BH Link - it's this lens (USA Model)
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/449088-USA/Nikon_2161_AF_S_VR_Zoom_Nikkor_70_300mm.html
688113581_eyKrZ-M.jpg688113527_2CYzE-M.jpg688113568_Wp3yU-M.jpg688113576_PPTrr-M.jpg
[/FONT]

Comments