edited October 24, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
690095262_Nzmwn-L.jpg
uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
ackdoc.com

Comments

• Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2009
    hmmm--not creepy for me. Kind of jealous you have access to that shot--running very low here.

On second thought, maybe if it was titled "last remaining dose" than that would be scary--maybe that's what you are going for.

Sorry to be of both opinions.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2009
    Needles and hospitals creep some people out. ne_nau.gif And H1N1 is definitely creeping some people out. Neither bother me, but then not much does.

Maybe more dramatic lighting? headscratch.gif
  • Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2009
    I don't know that the shot is that creepy. It certainly isn't to me. But there is an interesting paradox here. I think quite a few people would look at this and be freaked out by the needles and the idea of injections, others would look at it and be worried by the H1N1 implications, others would worry more about the idea of vaccinations in general, and lastly, as above, some might worry about the availability of the shots. I personally injected 134 kids this morning. (Though these were unused needles.)
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2009
    I think the shot and your interpretation have got a lot of potential. The only nit I have about it is the needle in the foreground because it's in the way. When I first saw the photo, it was that needle I noticed instead of the vaccine package. I think if you reshot it with better DOF or eliminated that needle in the foreground you got yourself a damn good creepy entry. mwink.gif
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited October 23, 2009
    I see where your going with this. Might be freaker if you had a pig face drawn on someones arm and the needle hanging out the 'nose' of the pig! Of course you would have to be giving the shot to someone. But needles don't bother me...what bothers me is seeing a needle go into flesh...ick!eek7.gif
  • Options
    AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2009
    I see where you are going with this Greg, like you it doesn't creep me out but it may do others. I agree with Linda that the foreground needle grabs my attention & keeps pulling it away from the rest of the shot.
    Peter

www.andmanphotography.com

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams