Options

WTB: 1GB and 512k CF cards.

Scott McLeod PhotoScott McLeod Photo Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
edited October 25, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
I have a need for a decent # of these smaller cards. If you have multiple cards that would be great. I am located at zip code 35243 & 35255.

Thanks Scott
I have a need for a decent # of these smaller cards. If you have multiple cards that would be great. I am located at zip code 35243 & 35255.

Comments

• Options
    TpsfotoTpsfoto Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2009
    512 cards
    Hi

I have about 6 .... 512mm cf cards for you .... $10.00 each shipped & PP to you
    most are Ridata (work great ..... no issues at all) and a couple of Sandisk....
    Let me know if you are interested....& I will gather them for an accurate count....

Larry
    tpsfoto@aol.com
  • Options
    TpsfotoTpsfoto Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2009
    Tpsfoto wrote:
    Hi

I have about 6 .... 512mm cf cards for you .... $10.00 each shipped & PP to you
    most are Ridata (work great ..... no issues at all) and a couple of Sandisk....
    Let me know if you are interested....& I will gather them for an accurate count....

Larry
    tpsfoto@aol.com

I have the cards ready to go ..... but no payment yet...... I have 6 Ridata & 2 Sandisk ......
    tpsfoto@aol.com
  • Options
    Scott McLeod PhotoScott McLeod Photo Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    Payment sent on 10/21 and tpsfoto shipped 10/22.

Still looking for more cards.
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2009
    10mb
    I have access to a few 10mb CF cards........:Drolleyes1.gifwinkrolleyes1.gifD

Really a neighbor had them set out at her garage sale.....she was some sort of computer consultant....believe they were San Disk..............
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website