Options

Need advice please. Thanks!

Mr. QuietMr. Quiet Registered Users Posts: 1,047 Major grins
edited October 26, 2009 in Sports
I will be shooting for a motor cycle/car stunt group, called the " Top Show" here in Zhengzhou. The stunt people are European. I will be going over to the stadium tomorrow to watch them practice and find the best spots to shoot from. They will officially start on the 28th, and go till the 13th of September. I will be shooting them on two of those days....Do you guys have any advice...Some of you have seen my sorts shots so you know what I need to work on...right? Any advice that you guys give I will be happy to take. After I shoot I will put them up on my website and you guys can have a look see....Thanks!:clap

I almost forgot, I want to get a real water mark and copy right for my pictures, how do I go about doing that?:dunno
If you work at something hard enough, you WILL achieve your goal. "Me"

D200
NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4 D
Tamron SP AF90mm f/2.8 Di 1:1

Welcome to my NEW website!

Mr. Christoferson

Comments

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,911 moderator
    edited October 26, 2009
    Can't help you with the copyright as those are issues within the country of origin.

You can make a watermark using Photoshop or other editing software. Search through the forum for how to do that.

As for the action, remember not to use too fast a shutter speed that all action is stopped and not so slow that your photos are out of focus. Focal length will be determined by how close you can get, you'll need to make that decision once you see the venue. Lighting will be the same.

Take your camera with you on your preview trip. Make some photographs so you'll have something to refer to (lighting may be different). If teams are practicing, they may use show lighting or not.

Good luck.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    Mr. QuietMr. Quiet Registered Users Posts: 1,047 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2009
    Thanks!
    If you work at something hard enough, you WILL achieve your goal. "Me"

D200
    NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4 D
    Tamron SP AF90mm f/2.8 Di 1:1

Welcome to my NEW website!

Mr. Christoferson