Options

FS Tenba Small Roadie rolling laptop/camera bag

woolbr8stlwoolbr8stl Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited November 2, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
I'm selling my lightly used Tenba Roadie rolling laptop/camera bag. I just don't use it enough so it needs to go. It's well made and in very good shape other than minor wear on the wheels. I used it once for travel.

It comes with all dividers and the strap plus paperwork that came with the bag when I bought it new late last year.

I have attached pictures with the bag filled with my equipment and there is plenty of room to spare. The depth of this bag makes it easy to carry numerous lenses upright without cramming them in. Pictured is my mkiii and 70-200, a 24-70, 85L, fisheye 16-35L and hoods. There is a side pouch for the laptop and another pouch to carry all sorts of odds and ends.

DSCF01631.jpg

DSCF01641.jpg

DSCF01661.jpg

DSCF01692.jpg

Here is a link to the bag on Tenba's website which includes a short video on the bag:

http://www.tenba.com/products/Roadies-Small-Rolling-Photo-Laptop-Case.aspx

This sells new on Amazon for $249. I will sell it for $195 which will include UPS ground shipping within the CONUS.

I have feedback here as a buyer and seller and accept paypal. I also have feedback on another camera forum if needed. I will ship the same day funds are received and send tracking #.

Please send any questions my way, thanks for looking
Bettina
Canon 1d MkIII, Canon 5D2, lots of lenses :)
my flickr
www.bettinawoolbright.com

Comments