Options

WTT: OM setup for Nikon AF film SLR

double_bdouble_b Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited November 9, 2009 in Nikon Land
I have an Olympus OM-1 MD in good shape with several lenses I would like to trade for a F100. I would also consider an N90s. If anyone is interested let me know and we can discuss and I can send some pics.

I have the following.

OM-1 MD
Motor Winder 2
Zuiko 28 f3.5
Zuiko 50 f1.8
Zuiko 135 3.5
Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f3.5
Vivitar 283 flash

Wasn't sure which to post this under so I will put it under both. Moderators if it should be under one or the other feel free to move it, I just wasn't sure. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited November 9, 2009
    WTT: OM Set up for Nikon AF film SLR
    I have an Olympus OM-1 MD in good shape with several lenses I would like to trade for a F100. I would also consider an N90s. If anyone is interested let me know and we can discuss and I can send some pics.

I have the following.

OM-1 MD
    Motor Winder 2
    Zuiko 28 f3.5
    Zuiko 50 f1.8
    Zuiko 135 3.5
    Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f3.5
    Vivitar 283 flash
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 9, 2009
    double_b wrote:
    Wasn't sure which to post this under so I will put it under both. Moderators if it should be under one or the other feel free to move it, I just wasn't sure. Thanks
    Yeah, always a gray area, so my general rule is for the thread to live in the forum for the gear you would like to get, until such time that you'd rather sell, then obviously a move is in order.

You're in Nikon for now (merged the other) thumb.gif

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited November 9, 2009
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Yeah, always a gray area, so my general rule is for the thread to live in the forum for the gear you would like to get, until such time that you'd rather sell, then obviously a move is in order.

You're in Nikon for now (merged the other) thumb.gif

thanks,

Cool. Thanks.