Options

Willow Lake

christinamaechristinamae Registered Users Posts: 484 Major grins
edited November 13, 2009 in Landscapes
A little bit of fall colors in Arizona.

708889223_PSKjE-L.jpg

Thanks for looking! All comments appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    I love that reflection of the trees in the water! And the green moss in the foreground....ehhhh... what contrast! Were you on shore? It looks like you could have been standing in the water?
  • Options
    anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    clap.gif

That is my old stompin' grounds. That lake use to be private and fenced off but we use to sneak in from the North behind the dam.

Watson is across hwy 89 and another good spot to shoot with the rock formations and water.
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • Options
    Sexy6ChickSexy6Chick Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    Lovely shots. I just saw my first fall colors in AZ last week. Went up to Jerome and rode on the Verde Valley Railroad. Love the reflection!
    ~*Natalie*~

A lover of all things photography.

Olympus E-500

My Smugmug Gallery
  • Options
    edited November 13, 2009
    Eia wrote:
    I love that reflection of the trees in the water! And the green moss in the foreground....ehhhh... what contrast! Were you on shore? It looks like you could have been standing in the water?

Thank you, Eia! I debated whether or not to include the algae in the frame. I couldn't resist the green, blue and yellow combo. I was standing on the shore and used my 10-20mm lens.
  • Options
    edited November 13, 2009
    anwmn1 wrote:
    clap.gif

That is my old stompin' grounds. That lake use to be private and fenced off but we use to sneak in from the North behind the dam.

Watson is across hwy 89 and another good spot to shoot with the rock formations and water.

Thanks Aaron! We were on the north side. I'd like to go back at sunset for a better view of the lake and granite dells.
  • Options
    edited November 13, 2009
    Sexy6Chick wrote:
    Lovely shots. I just saw my first fall colors in AZ last week. Went up to Jerome and rode on the Verde Valley Railroad. Love the reflection!

Thanks, Natalie!