Options

8 Shot Handlepass Kitesurfing

TNTATCTNTATC Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited November 12, 2009 in Sports
Threw this together in about half an hour thought it was cool and wanted to share it. The Resolution isnt that hot but a fun pic. Wach ya think?

Comments

• Options
    JacobovsJacobovs Registered Users Posts: 491 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    TNTATC wrote:
    Threw this together in about half an hour thought it was cool and wanted to share it. The Resolution isnt that hot but a fun pic. Wach ya think?

Nice, did it really only take half an hour? I have always avoided trying to do it because I thought it was very long and complicated to do/
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    Interesting... What is it? Multiple exposure or assembly of individual images

Rags
    Rags
  • Options
    TNTATCTNTATC Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    Yes it only took about half an hour, I used 8 individual shots unedited and kept overlaying and taking out what I did not want from each shot. Sometimes you can use the background of one picture and just erase it from all the others leaving only the subject. That is kinda the quickest and easiest way but not good if you want prestine results. I had to use the background of three of the eight pics to give it the extended landscape but most them I used only the rider. At the end of putting it all together I flattened the image and cropped out a clean edge. Then threw a little color, exposure and touchups and it was done. They can be a lot of fun with a little practice. Dont get me wrong most of the ones I work on take hours to days :D Thanks for takin a look
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2009
    Wow lots of work. If I only knew PS...
    Rags