Options

FS: d70

ChristineRChristineR Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited June 24, 2005 in Flea Market
I have a D70 body in mint condition. It has less than 4000 shots on it. I am selling it for 675.00 due to the fact that I have a warranty on it through ritz camera that covers everything except fire and theft. You can basically drop this and it is covered. The rep through there company said that if it were dropped and ended up in millions of little pieces that they will just give you a new one. I have already checked with them and this warranty can be transferred into your name. If you don't want the original box I will overnight it to you at my cost. I do not frequent this board a lot so if you are interested please email me at harleymarie@hotmail.com .

Christine

Comments

• Options
    edited June 17, 2005
    bump it up....
    ChristineR wrote:
    I have a D70 body in mint condition. It has less than 4000 shots on it. I am selling it for 675.00 due to the fact that I have a warranty on it through ritz camera that covers everything except fire and theft. You can basically drop this and it is covered. The rep through there company said that if it were dropped and ended up in millions of little pieces that they will just give you a new one. I have already checked with them and this warranty can be transferred into your name. If you don't want the original box I will overnight it to you at my cost. I do not frequent this board a lot so if you are interested please email me at harleymarie@hotmail.com .

Christine
  • Options
    edited June 22, 2005
    bump
    ChristineR wrote:
    bump it up....
  • Options
    XO-StudiosXO-Studios Registered Users Posts: 457 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2005
    ChristineR wrote:
    bump
    I send you a PM a couple of days ago with no response, so I will ask the question here.

a) why are you selling.
    b) what is your best price given that your current asking price is unseemingly high given current D70 body prices.

Inquiringly,

XO,
    You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    Mark Twain

Some times I get lucky and when that happens I show the results here: http://www.xo-studios.com