Raddest Photo Trip Ever!!!

bnlearlebnlearle Registered Users Posts: 102 Major grins
edited November 14, 2009 in For Hire
I'm taking a group of photographers to Thailand and Cambodia December 6th-21st. Donald Trump even says "it's gonna be yuge!"

I'm maxing out at twelve people - have at most 3 or 4 seats left - but it's going to be amazing!

For those wanting to learn, we'll all be hanging out, shooting together, and no questions are off the table. We'll also be doing PPing together (not mandatory - but I know I'll be doing it!) at night. For those who don't care to learn - it's a rad photo trip to hang out and go to a place you might not go to alone.

I've been all over the world - about 30 countries - and LOVE traveling. Done this exact trip a few times (you can see in the promo where we'll be going). We'll be hitting up islands, tigers, waterfalls, monkeys, and ruins... it's going to be ripping!

You can check the promo video here...

http://vimeo.com/4455828

And all the info is here...

http://www.raddestphototripever.com

Can't wait to take off on this trip again!

Bobby

UPDATE - Only ONE spot left!!!

SOLD OUT NOW

Newer UPDATE

Thanks you guys for all the kind words here. Really, I totally appreciate it :lust

I've got a sign up list for people who want info before I announce it on the blog. I think the next one is going to sell out pretty fast as there's over 100 people signed up to get the info already.

The next trip is going to be one of the following...

16 day Thailand/Cambodia
10 day China
14 day France/Morocco
16 day Italy
10 day Kruger Safari (South Africa)

... and I MIGHT be doing two next year. It'll depend on how our baby making abilities pan out :)

Anyways, here's where you can signup...

http://bobbyearle.blogspot.com/2009/11/our-next-trip-will-be.html

Thanks guys!

Comments

• MissBMissB Registered Users Posts: 463 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    outstanding
    wow... wow!!! that trip looks amazing!! Totally something to put on my todo list for sure... Is this going to be an annual thing for you?

B
    Baby number 4: BUNDLEBOO
    Newest baby: R.Gonzalez PHOTOGRAPHY or HERE
    My rambling addiction: Crunchy Monkeys
    facebook fan page: R.Gonzalez photography
    :ivar
    edited August 10, 2009
    k...totally hooked on your work... your blog link wasn't working when tried clicking on it... can you gimme the link.. PAleeeeeeease?
  • bnlearlebnlearle Registered Users Posts: 102 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2009
    MissB wrote:
    k...totally hooked on your work... your blog link wasn't working when tried clicking on it... can you gimme the link.. PAleeeeeeease?
    Awe! Thanks!

http://www.bobbyearle.blogspot.com

I'm going to do more trips - but this is my first and therefore will be MUCHO cheaper than my next ones (by a couple grand, probably). Another photographer signed up today - so I've got three spots left at most!

You should come!!!

Either way, seriously appreciate the kind words iloveyou.gif

Bobby
    edited August 11, 2009
    thanks... and you umm... totally deserve the words :) I have three babies right now... so heres to hoping and looking forward to future trips...but thank you for the invite just the same. Hey, BTW I really am loving your use of grain... im wondering if you edit like I do... and just do what feels right for the photo.. or your selective about the types of photos you add the grainy effect too. Can you offer your .2 on this?
  • Test-PilotTest-Pilot Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited August 16, 2009
    Happy (belated) birthday!

This might be a stupid question, but how often do you offer this trip? I can't do it this year, as I'm taking my family on a cruise at that time.
    edited August 17, 2009
    MissB wrote:
    thanks... and you umm... totally deserve the words :) I have three babies right now... so heres to hoping and looking forward to future trips...but thank you for the invite just the same. Hey, BTW I really am loving your use of grain... im wondering if you edit like I do... and just do what feels right for the photo.. or your selective about the types of photos you add the grainy effect too. Can you offer your .2 on this?
    Thanks again, Missb ;) As far as the grain goes, I think I just go for whenever I feel like it? Not exactly sure :)

Test Pilot - I AM going to be doing these yearly! Unfortunately, this will likely be the most affordable one. But save your money up and come next year! We're thinking maybe a ten day China, a 16 day Rome and South Africa (crazy, huh!?!), and we will likely redo this exact same trip again :D

Bobby
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2009
    bnlearle wrote:
    Thanks again, Missb ;) As far as the grain goes, I think I just go for whenever I feel like it? Not exactly sure :)

Test Pilot - I AM going to be doing these yearly! Unfortunately, this will likely be the most affordable one. But save your money up and come next year! We're thinking maybe a ten day China, a 16 day Rome and South Africa (crazy, huh!?!), and we will likely redo this exact same trip again :D

Bobby

Bobby - you can probably do China for pretty cheap, I've been there and it's ridiculous less expensive than anywhere else I've traveled to. Any idea what parts of China you'll be seeing?

Anyhoo, very cool idea for a trip like this, I already have plans for that month, but whoever gets to go is going to have a blast I'm sure!
    edited August 30, 2009
    Shima wrote:
    Bobby - you can probably do China for pretty cheap, I've been there and it's ridiculous less expensive than anywhere else I've traveled to. Any idea what parts of China you'll be seeing?

Anyhoo, very cool idea for a trip like this, I already have plans for that month, but whoever gets to go is going to have a blast I'm sure!
    China is awesome for it's "cheapness" - I had an apartment there for a couple months (have been several times) - and I LOVE it there!

For the 10 day China, we'd hit up the Great Wall (possibly a couple different ones), Beijing (tons of stuff to do there), an orphanage (that I used to work at), and other odds and ends. Maybe the Yellow Mountains?

It'd be awesome though!!!]

Bobby
    p.s. One spot left!!!
  • 20DNoob20DNoob Registered Users Posts: 318 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2009
    Bobby, if it wasn't for my mothers 60th birthday present this year eating up the funds(about the same amount) I'd take that last slot in a heartbeat.

I'd also have to say your site has got to be one of the best photog sites I've ever seen, well done.
    Christian.

5D2/1D MkII N/40D and a couple bits of glass.
  • Test-PilotTest-Pilot Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited September 3, 2009
    China?

Wow, you got me dreaming! I've always wanted to step foot on the Great Wall... that would be a dream come true.

That's it! No more eating until we can afford that trip!
  • greenthumb25greenthumb25 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 6, 2009
    great shots bobby! i like your work. it feels like you have a unique perspective on things. keep up the good work! as for the trip, it sounds like its going to be a blast! never been to se asia before but im sure it will be awesome!

Thanks you guys!

I've got a sign up list for people who want info before I announce it on the blog. I think the next one is going to sell out pretty fast as there's over 100 people signed up to get the info already.

The next trip is going to be one of the following...

16 day Thailand/Cambodia
    10 China
    14 day France/Morocco
    16 day Italy
    10 day Kruger Safari (South Africa)

... and I MIGHT be doing two next year. We'll see :)

Anyways, here's where you can signup...

http://bobbyearle.blogspot.com/2009/11/our-next-trip-will-be.html