Options

SOLD: Canon 20D, Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM

leaheleahe Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
edited January 2, 2010 in House of Canon
I know this is hard to fathom, but I have too much Canon gear and need to sell a couple of items. Both items purchased new by me from B&H the end of 2005. The camera was the backup to my 40D as of May, but has been sitting since. The lens has hardly been used. I do not have the box for either item, but I do have the warranty cards for both. I am not interested in any trades. Price includes Paypal fees, insurance and shipping to CONUS.

SOLD - Canon 20D with BG-E2 battery grip (not interested in splitting):
Excellent condition with approximately 15,022 shutter count. Body has a few minor scrapes near the on/off button and on the bottom rear edge which occurred before the grip was added. It also has minor wear on the hotshoe so please look at the photos. It has a Invisible Shield LCD protector on the back LCD. The grip comes with the box and everything it came with new. I will throw in a Kingston 2gb CF card. Includes the original manual, 2 Canon batteries and the battery charger. $375.00 ---> $350.00 ---> $325.00 ---> $300.00 (Final price reduction)

SOLD - Canon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens (non DO):
Almost mint conditon as this lens was hardly used. Includes ET-65B lens hood and Hoya Skylight 1B filter. $425.00 ---> $415.00 ---> $400.00 (Price new from B&H is $549.00)

Comments