Options

SOLD: 50D and EF 80-200 2.8L

Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
edited January 10, 2010 in House of Canon
Switching to Nikon, this is the last of my canon gear that needs to go to a good home.

50D - 5312 actuations - $800 SOLD
80-200 2.8L "Magic Drainpipe" - $700 - Lens is now on ebay:[URL="Lens is now on ebay: 80-200mm f/2.8L "Magic Drainpipe""] 80-200mm f/2.8L "Magic Drainpipe"[/URL]

Pm for more information

Prices are firm, but will accept a mint D300 as a trade.

Jeremy
Jer

Comments

• Options
    edited November 12, 2009
    50D was purchased on POTN
    Jer
  • Options
    edited November 12, 2009
    80-200mm f/2.8L still needs a good home :D
    Jer
  • Options
    edited November 14, 2009
    No one wants this beautiful lens? so sad. I might pop it up on Ebay if no one's gonna buy it.
    Jer
  • Options
    edited November 14, 2009
    Lens is now on ebay: 80-200mm f/2.8L "Magic Drainpipe"
    Jer
  • Options
    JSPhotographyJSPhotography Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2009
    How does this lens compare to the current 70-200 F2.8 L?
  • Options
    edited November 16, 2009
    How does this lens compare to the current 70-200 F2.8 L?
    Id say its right on par with the 70-200 2.8L... the only real difference is the focal length, it doesn't have USM focusing but its still focuses really fast and accurately, and the color of the lens. I like that its black, you don't stick out as much in a crowd.

This lens is amazing, which is why I'm confused as to why it hasn't sold yet.
    Jer
  • Options
    edited November 17, 2009
    50D is back up for sale... The sale fell through. Need to sell it asap.
    Jer
  • Options
    edited November 18, 2009
    50D is once again... sold! the auction for the 80-200 is through Saturday on eBay, don't forget to bid!
    Jer
  • Options
    StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2009
    50D is once again... sold! the auction for the 80-200 is through Saturday on eBay, don't forget to bid!
    I have an Magic Drain Pipe and I love that lens. I will never part with it. One of my all time favorite lenses. Good price on a lens that will hold it's value.
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
  • Options
    DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2009
    Thinking.... watching.... 1 day left to decide

If only I'd lurked early and it's only 71 miles south of me headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited November 20, 2009
    DJT wrote:
    Thinking.... watching.... 1 day left to decide

If only I'd lurked early and it's only 71 miles south of me headscratch.gif

Its worth it man! I really need to sell this today but the auction doesn't end till tomorrow... there is a fancy buy it now button :D
    Jer
  • Options
    DJTDJT Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2009
    Its worth it man! I really need to sell this today but the auction doesn't end till tomorrow... there is a fancy buy it now button :D

yeah... saw that fancy button, but my wallet is a lil shy at the moment... like a few months :cry
  • Options
    edited November 21, 2009
  • Options
    rockycastanedarockycastaneda Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 10, 2010
    Is this 80-200mm sold?
    Is this still available? if yes, how much is your last price?
  • Options
    edited January 10, 2010
    Is this still available? if yes, how much is your last price?

Sorry, yeah I sold that a while ago. Actually it sold at the end of the auction so when I said 2 hours left it sold 2 hours later. You're message on ebay makes more sense now. I had no clue what you were talking about till I read this and put two and two together (same username).

I believe I sold it for $685. I think I paid $700 for it originally, so I'm happy I didn't lose too much money.

Good luck finding a copy of this lens. It was very nice but hard to find!
    Jer