Options

No pictures at all

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited November 24, 2009 in Street and Documentary
Because neither of us had our cameras!

But just to say that I had the pleasure of meeting our own Lizzard_nyc today, who is even more awesome in person than she is "in print". (Oh, and don't let her try to convince you her sister is the beauty in the family - Miz Liz's avatar does NOT do her justice, as she is one drop-dead gorgeous lady!)

We had a great time at the old-fashioned Kosher deli near her office, and it was such fun! I hope it's the first of many such meetings - it certainly confirms to me that grinners are some of the nicest folks out there (and definitely some of the most interesting!)

Oh, and we both said several times, "If only I had my camera with me!". We both chorused this when a wonderfully eccentric little old lady came in (complete with sequins), and I was certainly thinking it when walking over to her office(Liz, you MUST grab some shots on 33rd street facing east - the bldngs all have old shoe company logos on them, and are well worth capturing!)

Thanks for a great meetup, Liz! :thumb

Comments

• Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    Because neither of us had our cameras!

But just to say that I had the pleasure of meeting our own Lizzard_nyc today, who is even more awesome in person than she is "in print". (Oh, and don't let her try to convince you her sister is the beauty in the family - Miz Liz's avatar does NOT do her justice, as she is one drop-dead gorgeous lady!)

We had a great time at the old-fashioned Kosher deli near her office, and it was such fun! I hope it's the first of many such meetings - it certainly confirms to me that grinners are some of the nicest folks out there (and definitely some of the most interesting!)

Oh, and we both said several times, "If only I had my camera with me!". We both chorused this when a wonderfully eccentric little old lady came in (complete with sequins), and I was certainly thinking it when walking over to her office(Liz, you MUST grab some shots on 33rd street facing east - the bldngs all have old shoe company logos on them, and are well worth capturing!)

Thanks for a great meetup, Liz! thumb.gif

Thanks Divamum:D --
    Now B.D. knows we didn't have our cameras.mwink.gif
    I'm going to try and convince you to visit my neck of the woods on your next visit.mwink.gif
    Looking very forward to our next meetup.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2009
    How could the both of you have possibly forgotten your cameras??? Do your phones not have one?
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2009
    HoofClix wrote:
    How could the both of you have possibly forgotten your cameras??? Do your phones not have one?

Not "forgotten" - Liz was at work, and I was in NY for an audition and had way too much other stuff with me (plus, if the camera's with me I'm seduced into thinking 'tog, which I can't afford when I need to be concentrating on other stuff!). Light was waaayyyy too bad for any cellphone camera to record anything, much less anything recognizable......

That's our story and we're sticking to it :D