Options

amadeus takes the gloves off

amadeusamadeus Registered Users Posts: 2,125 Major grins
edited June 26, 2005 in Holy Macro
took some pics yesterday, and have concluded that I really need to read the operators guide for my Canon A95. I've shot mostly on auto since becoming a digital trigger man, with some basic ventures into the non auto realm.

I guess these are my first slides into second base. put the camera on manual after reading the manual, and took a ride on the bike.

it was so hot today I didn't get too many shots in, but old reliable OCC was on the route home so I stopped in for some shots.

pretty much set every setting in the book. this isn't my first choice but the reflection in the air cleaner bumps it up a notch. this is the "vivid" on setting in the color section that includes sepia, tungsten, B&W, etc.

oranger oranges.

26205138-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited June 26, 2005
    not the greatest shot but I'm liking the clarity and detail.26205144-L-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2005
    aside from the flashback in Sr's sunglasses I'm again liking the results. never leave home without the dfu.

26205155-L-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 26, 2005
    tried some shots of taking my bikes picture which is outside with the red seat. taking the pic thru the POW bike, I set the evaluative setting for center weighting, which I believe in plain english means the priority for the cameras attention is the center of the frame. got some pretty good shots given the logistics.

26205151-L.jpg