Options

FS: Bunch of Stuff

EricDEricD Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited November 27, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hey everybody,

I'm selling this stuff because I just don't use it as much as I would like, and I'm trying to reduce my kit.

Anyways, up for sale is:

Nikkor AF-D 50mm f/1.8---this lens is in like-new condition. I bought it about a year ago and have only used it a couple of times with my film camera. I still have the original box, paperwork, warranty info, etc.

Price---$120 OBO

Nikkor AF-D 60mm f/2.8---this lens is in good condition. There are no noticeable dings or scratches on it. The glass is clean and clear of fungus. There is a bit of dust on the inside, but it does not affect the performance in any way. I am not the original owner, and I do not have the box for it, but I can assure you it was taken good care of.

Price---$350 OBO

Sigma 70-200 f/2.8EX DG HSM---This lens is in Like new condition, enough said. The glass is in pristine condition, no dust, scratches, marks, anything. I have the original box, paperwork, tripod-collar, both caps, etc. I have only used it once or twice in the past, and just don't use it enough.

Price---$700 OBO

All of these items are all up for trades aswell. I'm in the market for a Nikkor AF-D 80-200 f/2.8, Nikon 70-300 VR. Tokina 12-24 or Sigma 10-20, D300 body, and I will consider anything else you have to trade.

I am located in Canada, so buyer must be willing to pay for part of the shipping cost. Buyer must also have good feedback on ebay, or another source (FM forums, etc.).

If you want pictures, please E-mail me and that can be arranged. It would be better if you e-mailed me anyways, as I don't check this forum alot.

E-mail is: edpphotography@hotmail.com

Cheers
-Eric D.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2, 2009
    Bump!

I uploaded some pictures of the 70-200 and 60mm onto my flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25947744@N03/
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2009
    Bump.

New prices aswell---

50mm f/1.8---$110

60mm f/2.8---$330

70-200 f/2.8--$650
  • Options
    Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2009
    where you from? I saw a pic of Mt Baker. I might be interested in the sigma 70-200 2.8
  • Options
    edited November 10, 2009
    Sorry that I didn't clarify earlier, I'm in located in Vancouver, Canada, but I have no problem shipping to the U.S. aswell. Although the buyer must be willing to chip in a bit for the shipping costs as it is more expensive.
  • Options
    Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2009
    Do you come to washington often? Would it be cheaper to just drive here and meet up? Also could you pm me what price you are looking for.
  • Options
    edited November 11, 2009
    Do you come to washington often? Would it be cheaper to just drive here and meet up? Also could you pm me what price you are looking for.

PM sent.
  • Options
    edited November 16, 2009
    Bump.
  • Options
    edited November 25, 2009
    Bump. 60mm pending.
  • Options
    digger2digger2 Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    50mm
    Canada or us $$?
    In us with a 5 year warranty thats a $134.00 lens
  • Options
    digger2digger2 Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited November 26, 2009
    now even less
    $119.. with free shipping for an import lens.

digger2 wrote:
    Canada or us $$?
    In us with a 5 year warranty thats a $134.00 lens
  • Options
    edited November 27, 2009
    50mm isn't for sale anymore, I've decided to pass this lens on to my friend who is just starting in photography.