Options

Street/PJ - oriented (sortof) Mini-Challenge

adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
edited November 30, 2009 in Street and Documentary
http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=151169

Liz and I are co-judges of the current mini-challenge, which has a theme of preparations -- capturing the behind-the-scenes work that goes into making the family events wonderful.

The theme may suit many of you who haunt these halls. Pictures need not be current. Check out the link above....
- Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
My SmugMug Site

Comments

• Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2009
    Just making a bump on this challenge which is perfect for much of what happens here. Note, that the pictures need not be recent, nor need they be for any specific holiday, just for preparations for gatherings of family or friends:

Link: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=151169

What this challenge is about:

As fall turns to winter here in the United States, a great many preparations are being made to celebrate with family. We all remember the great times of the event and record those zealously, but as we near this time of Thanksgiving in the U.S., we want to record and remember those who make family gatherings really happen. Our theme this is:

Preparations

Whether it is Thanksgiving, Christmas, Ramadan, Passover, Festivus, or any gathering of family and friends, the celebration doesn't happen without preparation. Send in your images that capture the care, the emotion, or the frenzy of preparing for our celebrations. Whether it is getting the table just so, or nearly killing someone for a "Tickle Me Elmo", show us what goes into making the celbration happen.

So find the memories from before the event or shoot something new. Submit your entries to immortalize those who made the day special behind the scenes!! clap.gifwings.gifclap.gifbowdown.gifclap.gif

Judges: Liz and Andrew
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site