Options

Where there is hope there is love

Mark LedinghamMark Ledingham Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
edited December 1, 2009 in Street and Documentary
In our town, the cinema is a part of the city hall and library. My colleague and I were looking down into the cinema the other day - from up above - when we noticed these two teenagers. They were probably waiting for the movies to begin, but I liked the way they were holding hands in this otherwise private kind of scene.

726623734_x2Js2-L.jpg
All the best from northern Norway,
Mark Ledingham

Please visit Mark Ledingham Photography ...You might just like it!

Comments

• Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2009
    In our town, the cinema is a part of the city hall and library. My colleague and I were looking down into the cinema the other day - from up above - when we noticed these two teenagers. They were probably waiting for the movies to begin, but I liked the way they were holding hands in this otherwise private kind of scene.

Lovely composition, and color, Mark - I'd work the couple just a bit to make them a bit more pronounced. Very nice image.clap.gif
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    Mark LedinghamMark Ledingham Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2009
    Thanks, B.D., I just threw out a new version on my site. I'm not sure if the couple is given greater focus here. What do you think?

726623734_x2Js2-L-1.jpg
    All the best from northern Norway,
    Mark Ledingham

Please visit Mark Ledingham Photography ...You might just like it!
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2009
    Thanks, B.D., I just threw out a new version on my site. I'm not sure if the couple is given greater focus here. What do you think?

726623734_x2Js2-L-1.jpg

I guess this is a classic example of 'be careful what you wish for...'rolleyes1.gif They are more pronounced, but I like the original better because of the colors and tonality. I might just try to sharpen them a bit, if possible.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2009
    Not sure that I see a difference on the photos... but I like it, it has a great mood...

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!