Options

Offbeat Bride...

LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
edited December 1, 2009 in Weddings
Hey wedding peeps, I just wanted to point you this way for a moment. I know many of you, but I can't keep track of who's in which city. If you're in SoCal, I'd love to recommend any of you to my friend, especially since I can vouch for all your awesome work. :D

Comments

• Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2009
    Llywellyn wrote:
    Hey wedding city. If you're in SoCal, I'd love to recommend any of you to my friend, especially since I can vouch for all your awesome work. :D

Well that stinks. I fully thought that this thread was going to be a Llewellyn wedding and I was all salivating to see what the great Kerry came up with. (Someday, right?:D )

Way to dissapoint. But I'll get over it someday.

Good luck with finding someone. Though I do have lots of family is SO Cal....... and would never mind a visit.rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2009
    Well that stinks. I fully thought that this thread was going to be a Llewellyn wedding and I was all salivating to see what the great Kerry came up with. (Someday, right?:D )

Way to dissapoint. But I'll get over it someday.

Good luck with finding someone. Though I do have lots of family is SO Cal....... and would never mind a visit.rolleyes1.gif
    Me too!!!
  • Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2009
    I'm so sorry! To avoid such confusion in the future, I'll reiterate that I will never, ever shoot lead on a wedding. Ever. :D