WTH: Need assistant in NJ dec 20, 2009

zoom2zoomzoom2zoom Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
edited December 3, 2009 in For Hire
Hi everyone,

I have an upcoming wedding at Bloomfield, NJ (near Newark) on Dec 20, my assistant will not be able to travel with me.

I am looking to see if there are any photographers here who would be interested in shooting with me.

The ceremony will be at the bloomfield college theater, so it should be very interesting…

It will be a full day shoot, with your own transportation and gear. Basically, you will be with the groom and I will be with the bride from the start then we will meet up at the ceremony and reception.

Please experience shooters only, with pro gears only. My shooting style is more casual with the required formals. And I prefer to shoot so not to interfere with all the activities. I also prefer to shoot without flash, but this situation may need flash photography due to lighting condition. I also shoot RAW and will have around 1500 selected photos.

I usually do some post processing – I use KODAK DIGITAL GEM Airbrush Professional Plug-In - Smoothes Skin Surfaces

Or you can use similar plugins – lord of the rings, etc.

Looking for around 800 photos from you.

Lastly, your photos will be used in combination from mine to be viewed on my website to present to the bride and groom.

the ceremony is at Westminster Arts Center at 467 Franklin St Bloomfield NJ 07003

reception at Kenilworth Inn Garden State Parkwar exit 138 Kenilworth, NJ 07033

wedding is at 2pm, reception follows, but we will need to start in the morning to get preparation shoots, etc.

compensation is $300 if you shoot and I will do post processing or $500 if you shoot plus post processing using techniques as mentioned above.

Comments

• Getting2knowuGetting2knowu Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 3, 2009
    Did you find someone to second shoot yet???
    Hi,
    I'm new here and was just wondering if you found someone yet or not. If not, please contact me as I am relatively local and interested in shooting with you.
    Thanks
    Jane
    www.getting2knowu.com
    thumb.gif
    zoom2zoom wrote:
    Hi everyone,

I have an upcoming wedding at Bloomfield, NJ (near Newark) on Dec 20, my assistant will not be able to travel with me.

I am looking to see if there are any photographers here who would be interested in shooting with me.

The ceremony will be at the bloomfield college theater, so it should be very interesting…

It will be a full day shoot, with your own transportation and gear. Basically, you will be with the groom and I will be with the bride from the start then we will meet up at the ceremony and reception.

Please experience shooters only, with pro gears only. My shooting style is more casual with the required formals. And I prefer to shoot so not to interfere with all the activities. I also prefer to shoot without flash, but this situation may need flash photography due to lighting condition. I also shoot RAW and will have around 1500 selected photos.

I usually do some post processing – I use KODAK DIGITAL GEM Airbrush Professional Plug-In - Smoothes Skin Surfaces

Or you can use similar plugins – lord of the rings, etc.

Looking for around 800 photos from you.

Lastly, your photos will be used in combination from mine to be viewed on my website to present to the bride and groom.

the ceremony is at Westminster Arts Center at 467 Franklin St Bloomfield NJ 07003

reception at Kenilworth Inn Garden State Parkwar exit 138 Kenilworth, NJ 07033

wedding is at 2pm, reception follows, but we will need to start in the morning to get preparation shoots, etc.

compensation is $300 if you shoot and I will do post processing or $500 if you shoot plus post processing using techniques as mentioned above.