Options

Finally got PSP9, do you like this?

NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
edited June 27, 2005 in Holy Macro
Just messing around, I finally got the 9 loaded. Has a ton more photo features, and I guess I got carried away playing with it...:rolleyes whatayathnk?? [its ok, be truthful, lolol]

26047202-M.jpg

26047204-M.jpg

26047190-M.jpg

26047193-M.jpg

26047184-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,900 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Some great Pharts (photo art) there. Like all of them.

Brian V.
  • Options
    MuskyDudeMuskyDude Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    I like these Linda, they're all very creatively done. thumb.gif

AJ
  • Options
    HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Hi Linda,
    I like all these too, but my favorite is #1. The effect also reminds me of the low budget horror movies where the use an effect like this so highlight something. It works very will with your crop and subject.

I have PSP9 at work and will use it occasionally to PP a photo I take at lunch. I like it for basic stuff, but don't have the time to learn all it can do. It's loaded with all sorts of neat stuff.

Great share,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• Options
    NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Thanks Chris, Brian and AJ. It is alot of fun, to me relaxing to goof around with a photo. A nice change to crop/resize routine. I especially love the sharpen brush, so you can choose a very small area to stroke over, so the rest of a photo stays intact. No noise introduced either. Very fast processing that way too. I'm worn out from my last trip of editing, rolleyes1.gif to Yosemite.

OK, I admit it now.....I'm addicted....thumb.gifiloveyou.gif
    Hard to believe those two cats are from the same photo!rolleyes1.gif

Pharts,clap.gif love it Brian! Now that I recognize pharts in the Galleries, TV and Stores, I am reminded of how easy some of this is to do these days, compared to the past. Now that the hands and neck are worn to the bone, I\m ready for the one clickers...mwink.gif:):

Thanks guysthumb.gif

I like all these too, but my favorite is #1. The effect also reminds me of the low budget horror movies where the use an effect like this so highlight something. It works very will with your crop and subject.

I have PSP9 at work and will use it occasionally to PP a photo I take at lunch. I like it for basic stuff, but don't have the time to learn all it can do. It's loaded with all sorts of neat stuff.

Great share,
    Chris
  • Options
    lpswimmer003lpswimmer003 Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    The first one is my favorite. I took some shots of my puppy today that i'm hoping will be post worthy.
    Aly

Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but it's still fun to watch them tumble down the stairs.:rofl