Options

online plannning portal

tijosephtijoseph Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
edited December 4, 2009 in Mind Your Own Business
Alright, I have been using a online based program called gigbuilder. It is fantastic for it sends out automated emails, keeps track of appointments, has user portals where my clients can fill out customized worksheets etc, it is just fantastic. The only problem with it, is it is geared more for my old business of Wedding Disc Jockey. I have been able to customize it into allowing me to use it for my photography, but I'm not quite satisfied.

Is there a similiar service out there that caters to photographers? A system that is pretty in-depth and will allow me to do just about anything?

Comments

• Options
    aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    shootq? I think it's a studio management software

I don't know how much it costs, but I know that high end weddings photogs use it.
  • Options
    tijosephtijoseph Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    aktse wrote:
    shootq? I think it's a studio management software

I don't know how much it costs, but I know that high end weddings photogs use it.

That's exactly what I'm looking for, any others out there, maybe one that someone uses and has experience with?
  • Options
    smedleyamysmedleyamy Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited September 4, 2009
    Re:online plannning portal
    Hi tijoseph,

The on-line planing portal is good software as you are gig-builder which build weddings shots easily. You can use Picasa and studio management software for uploading the weddings image. Many portals are present on the internet which uploads your all wedding photographs with high quality. It also provides user control and many resizing controls to the normal user. Try to find a good portal on the internet.

Thanks
  • Options
    cosgravestudioscosgravestudios Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited December 4, 2009
    re: planning software
    It's too bad that SM doesn't incorporate some of the great tools that both those products have. can you imagine? an online hub that manages my galleries, pricing, products, printing, AND studio management. Ahhhh life would be good.