Options

Jessica, Part II: sitting down (lingerie)

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited December 8, 2009 in Go Figure
#1: Minx:

734581618_tUnk5-XL.jpg

#2: Red:

734581738_k28vm-XL.jpg

#3: Scarf:

734638946_WNJdJ-XL.jpg

#4: Boa:

734655967_ZKjps-XL.jpg

TBC

Enjoy! C&C welcome!

This post was made with the assistance of Star*Explorer
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    Love number 3, the only thing I don't like is her head shadow, her hair is bleeding into it a little (could be my monitor...).

Number one is good, but her hand coming out of her leg, and the absence of her right arm kind of looks weird, I would have like to see her whole arm or no arm at all, but the arm showing between her breast and leg (getting a little lost here because all is black) then her hand coming out of her leg puts it off for me, also her right foot looks in a awkward un-comfterable position.

The other 2 I don't like as much as the first or third, the one with the red lingerie I don't like in any of the series, just because the red of the lingerie does not match the lips or the back, seem like you got 3 shades of red and they don't go together... The one with the boa its her eye make up that puts me off... she has great big beautiful eyes... don't need that much make up...

Take all my comments with a grain of salt...

This is great work and thank you much for sharing!!!

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    edited December 8, 2009
    Wineman wrote:
    Love number 3, the only thing I don't like is her head shadow, her hair is bleeding into it a little (could be my monitor...).

Number one is good, but her hand coming out of her leg, and the absence of her right arm kind of looks weird, I would have like to see her whole arm or no arm at all, but the arm showing between her breast and leg (getting a little lost here because all is black) then her hand coming out of her leg puts it off for me, also her right foot looks in a awkward un-comfterable position.

The other 2 I don't like as much as the first or third, the one with the red lingerie I don't like in any of the series, just because the red of the lingerie does not match the lips or the back, seem like you got 3 shades of red and they don't go together... The one with the boa its her eye make up that puts me off... she has great big beautiful eyes... don't need that much make up...

Take all my comments with a grain of salt...

This is great work and thank you much for sharing!!!

Z.

Z,

I hear and agree with you on the different shades of red, we probaly should go on contrast rather than trying to match (which is always hard if you have differnet fabrics)

And yes, her eyes... rolleyes1.gif We kinda agreed to have another session with her, just for her eyes... I definitely didn't have enough of them at this time... Was torn between them and a perfect pair of D cups, you know how it goes... mwink.gif
  • Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    Not trying to nit pick, but well you have started to train me to see these things Nik....

I still am not a real fan of the striped sheet background, it shows where the couch is and has "contrasting lines" to the basic flow of the female shape.

Also I would blur the brown sheet so less wrinkles.

I do like how the lighting highlights the "highlights" without being forced.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    edited December 8, 2009
    Not trying to nit pick, but well you have started to train me to see these things Nik....

I still am not a real fan of the striped sheet background, it shows where the couch is and has "contrasting lines" to the basic flow of the female shape.

Also I would blur the brown sheet so less wrinkles.

I do like how the lighting highlights the "highlights" without being forced.
    Brad,
    thank you for the comment!
    Glad you start "seeing things" :-)
    thumb.gif