C&C welcome!

This post was made with the assistance of Star*Explorer
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    WinemanWineman Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    Hey Nick,

Great work as always, If I had to pick order... Id stay with the first one!!! just PERFECT, love it, the pose the light, the background, the shoes, the outfit (specially the outfit), her face expression, her body language, everything is perfect on this one...

RED, like it, doesn't drive me crazy like the first one, but its really great work, the pose is cool and the light domain you have always amazes me. But the 3 shades of red (outfit, lipstick and background) don't mix well in my eyes...

The scarf thing I don't really like at all, she seems a bit too yellow, her skin tone is different on this one.

The last one is great except for the eye makeup, i just don't like it, but hey that is just me...

Damn the first one is AWESOME!!!

thanks for sharing ! ! !

Z.
    I do not suffer insanity... I enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    Z,
    thank you for the comments! thumb.gif
    We have pursued slightly different goals with each outfit, light has been changed rather drastically, so no wonder they cause different reaction! :-)
    Cheers! 1drink.gif
  • Options
    BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    #3 is a little disconcerting to me, it looks like she is slipping to the right. Part of it is the angle and part of it is the highlight on her butt. It looks like the light is pushing her out. I realize that is a hard thing to explain, but the best way I can put it is that if the shadows go in the direction of the motion it can often look like the subject is getting pushed.

#2 is very nice and a keeper
    #1 the face is a little dim to me.

Dang it Nik, you are starting to teach me to see this stuff :D Now if I can see it in the view finder.
    -=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    #3 is a little disconcerting to me, it looks like she is slipping to the right. Part of it is the angle and part of it is the highlight on her butt. It looks like the light is pushing her out. I realize that is a hard thing to explain, but the best way I can put it is that if the shadows go in the direction of the motion it can often look like the subject is getting pushed.

#2 is very nice and a keeper
    #1 the face is a little dim to me.

Dang it Nik, you are starting to teach me to see this stuff :D Now if I can see it in the view finder.
    Thanks again! thumb.gif
    I was playing with light location and tilts...
    And yes, seeing all those things through the VF before you push the trigger is the ultimate goal! clap.gif