Options

What is the most popular Photoshop forum site?

net1994net1994 Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
edited December 8, 2009 in Finishing School
Building a new computer with Photoshop CS4 driving everything about it. Anyone know of the most popular Photoshop forum out there where I can't post my specs wanted/needed for my new system to other Photoshop users. Get a good idea of what others are using.

(Now I know some of you will say, what about dgrin!! Well I know there is a larger photoshop specific site out there, I think. Please forgive me :wink)
Candy For Your Eyes @ Paint By Pixels

http://www.paintbypixels.com

Comments

• Options
    Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2009
    net1994 wrote:
    Building a new computer with Photoshop CS4 driving everything about it. Anyone know of the most popular Photoshop forum out there where I can't post my specs wanted/needed for my new system to other Photoshop users. Get a good idea of what others are using.

(Now I know some of you will say, what about dgrin!! Well I know there is a larger photoshop specific site out there, I think. Please forgive me mwink.gif)

Dgrin is the correct answer! deal.gif

Try this.

I use an i7 Core 950 processor with 12 gb of ram on a dell studio xps...it rocks.
  • Options
    ebwestebwest Registered Users Posts: 416 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    Try looking at NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals) I think they have several links on their home page with out being a member.

And Google