Seeing green

rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
edited December 11, 2009 in Street and Documentary
737009106_rgz6y-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rle5rle5 Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    I like this, but I seem to be more drawn to the PEMEX and characters on the post than the green veggies.

Maybe crop the top a bit to get rid of the ceiling beams that come from the outer corners and go towards that post...?
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2009
    rainbow wrote:

This is one that needed to be thought through and worked. The woman on the right looks as though she's in a trance. Then we have a bunch of vegies. Then we have the other group of people. And none of it really adds up to anything.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    edited December 11, 2009
    rle5 wrote:
    I like this, but I seem to be more drawn to the PEMEX and characters on the post than the green veggies.

Maybe crop the top a bit to get rid of the ceiling beams that come from the outer corners and go towards that post...?

I can see your point. Thanks for the suggestion and for looking.
  • Options
    edited December 11, 2009
    bdcolen wrote:
    This is one that needed to be thought through and worked. The woman on the right looks as though she's in a trance. Then we have a bunch of vegies. Then we have the other group of people. And none of it really adds up to anything.

The bunch of veggies was intended to be the subject. The yellow and blue signs (= green) caught my eye along with how busy this corner market is. To me, that woman is not so much in a trance as giving the veggies the once over to see if she actually wanted to consider buying them.

Guess I missed on this for you. Thanks, as always, for looking and commenting.