Options

Petition: Move Wallet Prints to Top by 4x6s

Photofrenzy099Photofrenzy099 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited December 16, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I would like to have the wallet size prints listed near the top when clients buy photos. Basically have them listed in the “Standard” section along with 4x6 and 5x7. I feel I could sell more of them if they were not delegated half way down the page in the “Other” section.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Do you agree? Should SmugMug consider moving them?

Comments

• Options
    KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    I would like to have the wallet size prints listed near the top when clients buy photos. Basically have them listed in the “Standard” section along with 4x6 and 5x7. I feel I could sell more of them if they were not delegated half way down the page in the “Other” section.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Do you agree? Should SmugMug consider moving them?

I agree!!!! 98% percent of my team sports orders in the spring and summer get wallets. I do alot of those orders myself and its a pain in the .......
    Kagan
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2009
    Would you mind adding your suggestion to our uservoice pages? That way other users can vote and comment on it and we can keep track of the votes easily.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    Photofrenzy099Photofrenzy099 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited December 16, 2009
    Moving Petition
    Thank you. I will move my suggestion as indicated.