Little Rhodie

tsiyatsiya Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
edited May 17, 2004 in People
I'm enough of a Hillbilly to need a few chickens wandering around the yard, after listening to the news, I can go outside and hear conversation that makes more sense.
This is a portrait of one of the new residents. Oly C2500L did the work here.

Comments

• cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2004
    tsiya wrote:
    I'm enough of a Hillbilly to need a few chickens wandering around the yard, after listening to the news, I can go outside and hear conversation that makes more sense.
    If you live in Florida wouldn't you be a Swampbilly and not a Hillbilly? ne_nau.gif

Nice picture by the way!
  • SavannahManSavannahMan Registered Users Posts: 142 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2004
    cletus wrote:
    If you live in Florida wouldn't you be a Swampbilly and not a Hillbilly? ne_nau.gif

Nice picture by the way!
    Being a Georgia resident just north of Florida, I believe the proper title is actually SwampBubba...
    That is a good shot, looks like good eatin' too! (deep fried soft-shelled chicken?)
  • tsiyatsiya Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
    edited May 17, 2004
    Not After The Youngins Give Them Names!
    Being a Georgia resident just north of Florida, I believe the proper title is actually SwampBubba...
    That is a good shot, looks like good eatin' too! (deep fried soft-shelled chicken?)
    These will be egg producers, after the Kids name them it is a lost cause. They will pig out at KFC, but that is not eating a friend. Another yard critter, a macro on a macro. Look over the eye, You will see a gnat, filled with blood, and on the chin, a tiny spider about to get in trouble. This is a Florida Bronze Frog, and he is less than 3" long. OlyC2500L did it. I feed this guy the Yellow Flies I smack, and he poses for Me. Goood deal, I have lots of Yellow Flies.