Options

profile image...

philx123philx123 Registered Users Posts: 201 Major grins
edited December 22, 2009 in Dgrin Forum Support
I followed the instructions, and sized my profile image appropriately. I uploaded it, and it's there in my profile, but it doesn't show in my posts. I must be missing something. A check box, perhaps, to instruct the forum to show the image, but I can;t find it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks, Phil

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2009
    There are two 'types' of images that you can attach to your profile. There is the 'profile picture' (it shows if you look at your profile page, you uploaded that one) and there is the 'avatar', which shows next to your posts. You need to upload that in a similar way as you uploaded the profile picture. Click on 'you' in the top-left corner and then on 'Edit Avatar' thumb.gif
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited December 22, 2009
    philx123 wrote:
    I followed the instructions, and sized my profile image appropriately. I uploaded it, and it's there in my profile, but it doesn't show in my posts. I must be missing something. A check box, perhaps, to instruct the forum to show the image, but I can;t find it.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Many thanks, Phil

Phil,

You need to upload an avatar image. That's the one that shows in the posts. The profile image only appears in the profile itself.
  • Options
    philx123philx123 Registered Users Posts: 201 Major grins
    edited December 22, 2009
    Thanks for that, chaps.

As you can see, all sorted now.
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited December 22, 2009