Options

Deal: SanDisk 8 GB Extreme III Compact Flash Memory Card - Pack of 3 for $69.95

fbixtremefbixtreme Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited January 5, 2010 in Flea Market
Just want to inform everyone here that there is a great deal for 3 packs of SanDisk 8 GB Extreme III Compact Flash Memory Card for $69.95 after $80.00 MIR. I just received my rebate a few days ago, so everything is legit.
http://www.adorama.com/IDSCFE38G33X.html?searchinfo=sandisk+extreme+III

Comments

• Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,795 moderator
    edited December 23, 2009
    I moved this to the Flea Market and gave it the "Deal" prefix in keeping with where these notices normally go and how they are labelled.

Looks like a very nice deal to me. Thanks for sharing.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    fbixtremefbixtreme Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited December 24, 2009
    thanks Mod
  • Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited December 29, 2009
    I walked into a Staples the other day (in Bozeman Montana, no less), and they had them on sale for $29 each. No rebate to mess around with. I bought two of them. :D
  • Options
    darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2009
    Thanks for the tip! I've been needing to get more 8GB cards.
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    hgernhardtjrhgernhardtjr Registered Users Posts: 417 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2009
    kdog wrote:
    I walked into a Staples the other day (in Bozeman Montana, no less), and they had them on sale for $29 each. No rebate to mess around with. I bought two of them. :D

FWIW, Staples in Athens, OH also had them ... but they were NOT the "Extreme III" models — they were the 30MB/s newer SanDisk Ultras, and they were $19 there just before Christmas. I have prefered the Extreme III and IV series in the past, but these do just fine with 5DMK2 HD video, and for the price .... mwink.gif
    — Henry —
    Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
  • Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited January 5, 2010
    FWIW, Staples in Athens, OH also had them ... but they were NOT the "Extreme III" models — they were the 30MB/s newer SanDisk Ultras, and they were $19 there just before Christmas. I have prefered the Extreme III and IV series in the past, but these do just fine with 5DMK2 HD video, and for the price .... mwink.gif

Actually, mine are the Ultras as well, now that you mention it. I think I need to visit my local Staples. nod.gif