Options

Printing or creating a client-ready price list

OakleyOakley Registered Users Posts: 446 Major grins
edited December 26, 2009 in Mind Your Own Business
Hi dgriners,

Smugmug doesn't have the ability to create a client-ready price list of the products and prices we (as pros) have chosen to sell through our smugmug sites. I'm thinking the price list could be anything from an html page, a pdf, or even an excel spreadsheet. Obviously, the more finished a product the better.

So how do all of you do it? Do you just rely on people browsing through the shopping cart to find the price list? Or have you manually created something yourself?

I'd love to know your secret........thanks!

And of course - Happy Holidays!

Ryan
Ryan Oakley - www.ryanoakleyphotography.ca [My smugmug site]
www.photographyontheside.com [My blog about creating a part-time photography business]
Create A Gorgeous Photography Website with Smugmug in 90 Minutes [My free course if you need help setting up and customizing your SmugMug site]

Comments

• Options
    WirenWiren Registered Users Posts: 741 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2009
    spreadsheet
    I have a spreadsheet marked up with all of my prices, it looks ok. I did one that encompasses all the prints, canvas, thinwraps & metal prints. I also did one for print definitions, and also priced out framing so that if a client just wanted to order from my portfolio (I made portfolio books x2 with about 40 prints in each) they can fill out the order form I made and then I can order the print and get it framed for them. I went to a Michaels craft store and grabbed the sale price on frames then doubled each price to pay for my effort.
    Lee Wiren