Options

Shots of the masters

michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
edited December 28, 2009 in Street and Documentary
I came across this link from another website. It is a collection of images of many prominent PJ, Street and other photographers many with them in action with their equipment. The set includes Weegee whom I'd never seen an image of before.

FYI, the text is in Spanish, but it's still a fun browse even if the reading is difficult for some.

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited December 28, 2009
    michswiss wrote:
    I came across this link from another website. It is a collection of images of many prominent PJ, Street and other photographers many with them in action with their equipment. The set includes Weegee whom I'd never seen an image of before.

FYI, the text is in Spanish, but it's still a fun browse even if the reading is difficult for some.

Cool thread. The text is mostly lame jokes, so don't worry about it. I love the shot of Cindy Sherman.
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    michswiss wrote:

Great fun!
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed