Options

Back from Newcastle

PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
edited December 29, 2009 in Street and Documentary
Station Rd., Wallsend

751424506_95KR7-L.jpg
The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography

Comments

• Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    Very nice. I like the inherent story of you stalking them and them turning around and discovering you.
    If not now, when?
  • Options
    edited December 28, 2009
    rutt wrote:
    Very nice. I like the inherent story of you stalking them and them turning around and discovering you.

This discovery was quickly followed by a snowball aimed my way.rolleyes1.gif
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2009
    Patti wrote:
    This discovery was quickly followed by a snowball aimed my way.rolleyes1.gif

And the photo of the snowball hurtling toward you is...where?rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    The image you posted is wonderful - a classic kind of image. But the one you didn't shoot? Priceless! rolleyes1.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    edited December 29, 2009
    Thanks B.D. I'd have had to have eyes (and camera) in the back of my head. I'd turned away and continued on down the street when I heard the snowball hit the sidewalk beside me. You're right, it would have been a priceless shot. rolleyes1.gif

patti hinton photography