Options

safari iphone problems

chrismoorechrismoore Registered Users Posts: 1,083 Major grins
edited December 30, 2009 in Dgrin Forum Support
About a week ago safari on my iphone stopped showing me updated threads. If I go to List Subscriptions, they are there in bold, but not under the "You" tab like they have been. See screenshot below- you can see there is a subscribed thread that has been updated, but the link to it does not appear in the browser window.

752404213_XxvJV-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 29, 2009
    chrismoore wrote:
    About a week ago safari on my iphone stopped showing me updated threads. If I go to List Subscriptions, they are there in bold, but not under the "You" tab like they have been. See screenshot below- you can see there is a subscribed thread that has been updated, but the link to it does not appear in the browser window.

752404213_XxvJV-Th.jpg
    Did you try clearing cache, etc? It works for me ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited December 29, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    Did you try clearing cache, etc? It works for me ne_nau.gif

Yes I cleared everything and it is still doing it. Its not a huge deal but I'm on the go a lot and do most of my browsing and posting from my iphone.
  • Options
    edited December 29, 2009
    chrismoore wrote:
    Yes I cleared everything and it is still doing it. Its not a huge deal but I'm on the go a lot and do most of my browsing and posting from my iphone.
    does it matter whether you log in on www.dgrin.com or www.digitalgrin.com?
  • Options
    edited December 29, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    does it matter whether you log in on www.dgrin.com or www.digitalgrin.com?

Yes-- I've always used dgrin.com, but when I log out and use digitalgrin.com the subscribed threads show up like they should. I'm guessing since you asked you may know a reason for that?
  • Options
    edited December 29, 2009
    chrismoore wrote:
    I'm guessing since you asked you may know a reason for that?
    It's exactly the same site/code that you get even from the same server, the browser just sees it as coming from a different name. It is my way of checking that it is not something with the site itself.

Try clearing your cache again; go to settings >> safari >> clear cache.
    You can also try to clear your cookies if that doesn't help and see if that works.
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2009
    ivar wrote:
    It's exactly the same site/code that you get even from the same server, the browser just sees it as coming from a different name. It is my way of checking that it is not something with the site itself.

Try clearing your cache again; go to settings >> safari >> clear cache.
    You can also try to clear your cookies if that doesn't help and see if that works.

Okay it's working now. Just had to clear the cache and cookies a couple of times. Thanks for your help.