Options

Slideshow landing/transition page bug

Rico79Rico79 Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
edited December 30, 2009 in Bug Reporting
I reported this in the customization forum - thinking I had something wrong with my code, but looks like i'm not the only one who's noticed this issue. Is this a known issue/bug - any plans or ETA for fixing?

When you visit my page (landing page slideshow) you will notice that the first transition image appears with a different background - like a graded grey rather than sticking to my hex=161616 as set at my bio. When the slideshow loops again, that no longer happens.

Thank you for providing more insight on this one.
-h. :huh

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2009
    You'll want to check your customized slideshow code, here:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=141047

thanks.
  • Options
    edited November 15, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    You'll want to check your customized slideshow code, here:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=141047

thanks.
    Andy, your link doesn't appear to link to any thread...

Are you suggesting there's something wrong in my code? From the feedback of other folks, it looks like it could be a bug. Just want to make sure I'm having the right set of eyes looking into this.

Thks! :)

• Options
    edited November 15, 2009
    Rico79 wrote:
    Andy, your link doesn't appear to link to any thread...

Are you suggesting there's something wrong in my code? From the feedback of other folks, it looks like it could be a bug. Just want to make sure I'm having the right set of eyes looking into this.

Thks! :)
    already replied in other thread in customizing forum, asking John for some details.
  • Options
    edited November 15, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    already replied in other thread in customizing forum, asking John for some details.

Sounds good - just saw your other reply... If there's anything else I can provide, please let me know.

Cheers!

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Details sent via email.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    edited November 24, 2009
    Andy wrote:

Any updates on this one? Just want to make sure someone is investigating/debugging this issue.

Many thks!

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2009
    Rico79 wrote:
    Any updates on this one? Just want to make sure someone is investigating/debugging this issue.

Many thks!
    andy talked to the slideshow developer who said it was a bug and it will get fixed. No info on when.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2009
    Just checking - any updates on the bug resolution? If this has been placed on the back burner, I'll just go ahead and change my slideshow for a static image.

Thks.

• Options
    edited December 30, 2009
    Rico79 wrote:
    Just checking - any updates on the bug resolution? If this has been placed on the back burner, I'll just go ahead and change my slideshow for a static image.

Thks.
    it will be fixed but I can't give you a date. We'll announce the fix i n release notes. You'll want to subscribe to our Release Notes blog, so that you don't miss a single update from SmugMug http://blogs.smugmug.com/release-notes/ at the bottom, there's a link for Entries (RSS) - put that in your favorite feed reader.