Options

DSS #41 - could use some help with the title.

jeffgrovesjeffgroves Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
edited January 4, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
I have already posted this photo in the challenge gallery because I doubt that I will have time to think of anything better, but I sure could use some help with a title.

Currently titled: "Taking the chill off"... considered "Chillin' by the fire".

Trying to think of a title that would convey a lazy, relaxed winter's day spent cozy by the fire. :dunno

755478003_wqcps-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2010
    Toes-ty warm
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2010
    Baby, it's cold outside.
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2010
    Thanks Guys!
    Both excellent suggestions, but "Baby, its cold outside' is exactly what I was looking for. One of my most favorite songs.... Now why didn't I think of that?

Thanks Mark!
  • Options
    dlscott56dlscott56 Registered Users Posts: 1,324 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2010
    Great shot! I have to say, though, that I'm seeing wine as the subject more than shoes. The wine glass and PJs seem to be more of a predominant subject. The shoes sort of blend with the flooring. A little pp may help to bring them out a bit? Just a thought.
  • Options
    edited January 4, 2010
    dlscott56 wrote:
    Great shot! I have to say, though, that I'm seeing wine as the subject more than shoes. The wine glass and PJs seem to be more of a predominant subject. The shoes sort of blend with the flooring. A little pp may help to bring them out a bit? Just a thought.

Thanks Dave. The shoes do blend with the floor.

Looking through the discussions, I recognize that there is so good stuff out there, so I need to put my shoes back on and step it up! rolleyes1.gif

The good news is that for some reason, I had it in my head that the challenge ended today. So, I have more time than I thought. I still have another idea for a shoot and I will have to see if I can make it happen this week.
  • Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2010
    jeffgroves wrote:
    Thanks Dave. The shoes do blend with the floor.

Looking through the discussions, I recognize that there is so good stuff out there, so I need to put my shoes back on and step it up! rolleyes1.gif

The good news is that for some reason, I had it in my head that the challenge ended today. So, I have more time than I thought. I still have another idea for a shoot and I will have to see if I can make it happen this week.

I like your original entry a lot. It speaks to me a lot, especially these days. (Does anyone else know what the phrase "lake effect snow" means? :D )

Having said that, I can't wait to see what else you come up with!