Options

found this one from over the summer

lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
edited January 7, 2010 in Street and Documentary
I came across this photo when I was selecting images to go into my favorites of 2009 gallery. yes, it made it in there. hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

662070794_VNAVk-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    lilmomma wrote:
    I came across this photo when I was selecting images to go into my favorites of 2009 gallery. yes, it made it in there. hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

I do! Really terrific, Melissa! Great expressions, and very nice use of the space on the right. IF you can, I'd try to get a bit of tonality in the horse's face. But if you can't, it's still a wonderful image. clap.gifclap.gif
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    edited January 5, 2010
    Thanks BD! :) I'll revisit it this evening to see if I can bring back the detail. I'm sure i can, I haven't touched it since the original editing back in June.
  • Options
    michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2010
    The father looks so much like an old friend of mine. Eerie. The expressions are great and I can tell it will be difficult to keep the little one away from ponies in the future. mwink.gif
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2010
    michswiss wrote:
    The father looks so much like an old friend of mine. Eerie. The expressions are great and I can tell it will be difficult to keep the little one away from ponies in the future. mwink.gif

hey you never know...have you ever lived in Missouri? And yes, ponies, puppies, kitties, you name it, she loves 'em. Thanks for the comment!

BD- this better?
    759432126_3LHna-L.jpg