More of my step-daughter

moonjuicemoonjuice Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited May 18, 2004 in People
She seems to be naturally comfortable in front of the camera which makes it a joy to photograph her.

Both of these were greyscaled with the channel mixer. I then brought the opacity down a little to had just a hint of color. The second was also softened slightly.

4063440-O.jpg

4063460-O.jpg

Comments

• tmshotstmshots Registered Users Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited May 14, 2004
    I'm partial to the second one myself. It screams "Innocence " for some reason.
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2004
    Another really nice pose in #1. I really like the coloring you did on the first one. I'm playing with that meself. I'd like to do a shot that sort of looks like those old hand colored B&W postcards they used to sell.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • moonjuicemoonjuice Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2004
    tmshots wrote:
    I'm partial to the second one myself. It screams "Innocence " for some reason.
    I can't decide which one is my favorite. That's why I posted them both :)
  • moonjuicemoonjuice Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Another really nice pose in #1. I really like the coloring you did on the first one. I'm playing with that meself. I'd like to do a shot that sort of looks like those old hand colored B&W postcards they used to sell.
    Thank you. That was really easy to do in Photoshop. I used the channel mixer to grey scale it, then brought the opacity down slightly on the channel mixer layer to let the color come through slightly.

The hand colored effect was what it first reminded me of too.
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2004
    moonjuice wrote:
    She seems to be naturally comfortable in front of the camera which makes it a joy to photograph her.

Both of these were greyscaled with the channel mixer. I then brought the opacity down a little to had just a hint of color. The second was also softened slightly.
    Very nice! thumb.gif
  • michael972michael972 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited May 18, 2004
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2004
    moonjuice,
    these are really really good clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

definite wall hangers, either one..... congrats.

andy