Options

#41: Two more

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited January 8, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Softer processing on the first "Shoetopia" shot

759386960_Buj2K-L.jpg

And another contender - no clue for a title. "These boots were made for sparkling"? "Converse, Lil' Diva Style"? :rofl

759386912_tL2di-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    I still like your original of #1 best.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    I like either #1 or the Softer processing on the first "Shoetopia" shot
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2010
    Thanks guys. One more contender:

"Shoestract"

759719051_bDztE-L.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2010
    divamum wrote:
    Thanks guys. One more contender:

"Shoestract"

759719051_bDztE-L.jpg

Does not work for me. For a second I thought something was wrong with my monitor.

Still like the original one of this version most.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2010
    Does not work for me. For a second I thought something was wrong with my monitor.

Still like the original one of this version most.

Well phooey - I liked this one the best so far. Harumph. :giggle How come it's so hard to come up with an idea for a subject I really really like?! Weird. rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2010
    divamum wrote:
    Well phooey - I liked this one the best so far. Harumph. :giggle How come it's so hard to come up with an idea for a subject I really really like?! Weird. rolleyes1.gif

Perhaps I was too hasty.
    I will say that it is different--as I've said in the past, I think different is good and it is abstract and your title for it is spot on and funny. It will depend on the judges. I say go for what you like best.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2010
    Perhaps I was too hasty.
    I will say that it is different--as I've said in the past, I think different is good and it is abstract and your title for it is spot on and funny. It will depend on the judges. I say go for what you like best.

Ha! Seriously, no harm done - I post these because Ig et to the point where I can't even SEE them after I've worked on them, and sometimes my judgement is pretty pathetically bad (i've had images everybody LOVED that I was "meh" and vice-versa). I value the feedback and my prior post was ENTIRELY tongue in cheek!!! thumb.gifthumb.gif
  • Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    The last one doesn't work for me either ne_nau.gif
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    I like your 1st Shoetopia best. This last one is cool as an abstract, but without the title or reading through this thread, I'm not so sure I'd even know what I was looking at....so from a theme standpoint, probably not your best choice (IMO)
    On a side note, at least you've got some things in the works...I got nuttin!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 7, 2010
    I haven't been through the other posts so I have nothing to compare with on what you have been up to. But of these three I like the the last one better. The first one has that bar which I find distracting. But I like the processing on 1.

The second one just doesn't do anything for me.

The third one I love the processing and the fact you don't have the bar, but I am wondering if the processing of 1 with the image of 3 would be the perfect fit?headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2010
    Thanks all!
    JAG wrote:
    The third one I love the processing and the fact you don't have the bar, but I am wondering if the processing of 1 with the image of 3 would be the perfect fit?headscratch.gif

#3 IS #1 with different processing rolleyes1.gif - seriously, all I did was add a brush stroke filter/layer to it.

This round is cracking me up - everybody who knows me teases me about my black shoe collection, and I finally have a chance to indulge and... cant' come up with a decent image! The irony is delicious (and my husband is seriously laughing....) rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    I think I like the first Shoetopia the best. The sparkly converse is cute, but there are already 2 other Converse shots in the gallery, so I think you are better off not entering another one.