Options

Street Shooter

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited January 9, 2010 in Street and Documentary
The picture was taken in and old mining town in south eastern AZ.

758894985_6vtuk-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Options
    dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2010
    That's some frown rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif That wouldn't be Bisbee, would it Red?
  • Options
    edited January 6, 2010
    dlplumer wrote:
    That's some frown rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif That wouldn't be Bisbee, would it Red?

Hi Dan......The frown was probably caused by a wannabe street shooter taking his picture.....:D The shot was taken in Tombstone .... I thought if I put Tombstone, everybody would think, not another Tombstone pic.rolleyes1.gif

Thanks for looking, Dan........ AKA azzaro.... AKA red
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    He does have a frown on his face. His eyes are looking one way and the girls eyes are looking the other way. I like how you caught that -- and neither are looking at you thumb.gif

Good choice going bw on this one thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2010
    Dogdots wrote:
    He does have a frown on his face. His eyes are looking one way and the girls eyes are looking the other way. I like how you caught that -- and neither are looking at you thumb.gif

Good choice going bw on this one thumb.gif

Thanks for commenting, Mary K. azzaro
  • Options
    ToshidoToshido Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2010
    What I find interesting and really draws me into the image and makes me think is mostly his height.

he seems so much shorter than all around him, but he is wearing a hardhat. Makes me think of a construction worker in a wheelchair coming from a job site.... Just a bit of juxtaposition.
  • Options
    edited January 8, 2010
    Toshido wrote:
    What I find interesting and really draws me into the image and makes me think is mostly his height.

he seems so much shorter than all around him, but he is wearing a hardhat. Makes me think of a construction worker in a wheelchair coming from a job site.... Just a bit of juxtaposition.

Thanks for looking and commenting.....The picture was taken in Tombstone AZ.. In the late 1800s it was a mining town.... Today they cater to tourists.
    There were a couple of guys with hard hats on handing out pamphlets about the mines and were giving tours...and that is what he was doing.
    He was in a wheelchair and I shot him that way.....I didn't like the picture, it portrayed him as handy capped, so I cropped out the wheelchair.... Maybe it was to much reality for me........THANKS AGAIN AZZARO
  • Options
    ToshidoToshido Registered Users Posts: 759 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2010
    I agree that this is better without seeing the wheelchair. Like I said made me think about it and use my imagination to fill in the gaps.
    Of course he could f simply been very short, or standing in a hole, or crossing the street whie everyone around him was on a boardwalk, or....