Tina ManleyTina Manley Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
edited January 9, 2010 in Street and Documentary
Not exactly on the street.

120837481.jpg

Comments

• Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    I love the lighting and textures of this. It also makes me wonder about who, why, what, when and where. I'm already making up a story in my head!

Virginia

Email
  • Options
    michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    I always enjoy your work. Is this a film or digital image?
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2010
    michswiss wrote:
    I always enjoy your work. Is this a film or digital image?

Thanks, Michswiss. This is film. Leica M6 and TMax 400. It's one of over 100,000 photos that I'm scanning from the years that I worked in Honduras. I've managed to scan 10,179 so far. :D

Tina
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2010
    Thanks, Michswiss. This is film. Leica M6 and TMax 400. It's one of over 100,000 photos that I'm scanning from the years that I worked in Honduras. I've managed to scan 10,179 so far. :D

Tina

Well I can't wait to see what else you post then, because this one is awesome.

I will now go and google "Julio Sabala".
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2010
    Not exactly on the street.

Lovely, as always, Tina. If I may...The one useless suggestion I'd make for this one in case you ever have a chance to shoot the same thing again rolleyes1.gif - I'd have moved to the right a bit, to get all of the girl in the bright light in. You'd still have some empty shadow area, but I think it would work better to have all of the little girl along with all of the grandmother (?)clap.gifclap.gif
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2010
    Beautiful image!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    edited January 9, 2010
    bdcolen wrote:
    Lovely, as always, Tina. If I may...The one useless suggestion I'd make for this one in case you ever have a chance to shoot the same thing again rolleyes1.gif - I'd have moved to the right a bit, to get all of the girl in the bright light in. You'd still have some empty shadow area, but I think it would work better to have all of the little girl along with all of the grandmother (?)clap.gifclap.gif

Thanks, BD. I have about 50 more shot at the same time :D I just haven't edited them yet. I'm going to a workshop in February on editing. That should help!!

Tina