Options

Dgrin opening within the bookmark bar

Erick LErick L Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
edited January 19, 2010 in Dgrin Forum Support
That is one weird problem. When I click on my Dgrin bookmark in the sidebar, it opens within the sidebar. Perhaps it's a computer problem but only Dgrin does that. Other bookmarks are opening fine. No problem if I open in a new tab. Problem occurs with Windows 7 and the latest FF.

Any idea? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,199 moderator
    edited January 19, 2010
    Erick L wrote:
    That is one weird problem. When I click on my Dgrin bookmark in the sidebar, it opens within the sidebar. Perhaps it's a computer problem but only Dgrin does that. Other bookmarks are opening fine. No problem if I open in a new tab. Problem occurs with Windows 7 and the latest FF.

Any idea? Thanks.

Does sound like a browser related problem, but not sure. Maybe you could delete the bookmark and try re-saving it? Could also try from www.digitalgrin.com , www.dgrin.com , dgrin.com , and digitalgrin.com and see what happens from those URL's.

Please keep us posted.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited January 19, 2010
    Right click on the bookmark and go to Properties. Uncheck the box that says Load this Bookmark in the Sidebar.

I never knew that this was possible, and I'm not sure why anyone would want to do it. ne_nau.gif Ya learn something new every day.
  • Options
    Erick LErick L Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2010
    David_S85 wrote:
    Maybe you could delete the bookmark and try re-saving it?.

That's what I did and it worked. The old bookmark was http://www.dgrin.com. I deleted it and changed for http://www.dgrin.com/index.php.

I just noticed the option to load in the sidebar. I probably checked that by mistake. It's a new laptop and I'm not used to the touchpad. Indeed, you learn something every day!

Thanks!