Options

Story Board - how to make one

CreativecustomCreativecustom Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited January 22, 2010 in Finishing School
I am new here and am learning a lot of different things at once. I also am going to take a Photoshop class in March. Right now I need to know how to go about making a Story Board. Also is there much difference between Gimp and Photoshop.
Thank you for all your help.

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2010
    I am curious why you might need a story board?? Are you doing advertising sales??

How to Make a STORYBOARD

PS vs da GIMP.....GIMP IS FREE.........PS will cost at least one arm....maybe an arm and a leg....depends on version you buy........PS is the all time leader in sales as a grpahic software....not necessarily the best........some people run their business off Gimp ........ others off PS.......The Gimp is not as well refined as PS from my understanding....Again it is Free............Gimp less bells and whistles......PS could be considered bloated at times....PhotoShop, the name is deceiving....PS was not actually invented for photographers....rather it was to be a graphic artists tool and it is a very good one...and getting better all the time for photographers.................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    CreativecustomCreativecustom Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 22, 2010
    I was looking for a story board format for children's pictures. A couple of different action shots.
    Thank you for the Gimp and Photoshop info.
    Art Scott wrote:
    I am curious why you might need a story board?? Are you doing advertising sales??

How to Make a STORYBOARD

PS vs da GIMP.....GIMP IS FREE.........PS will cost at least one arm....maybe an arm and a leg....depends on version you buy........PS is the all time leader in sales as a grpahic software....not necessarily the best........some people run their business off Gimp ........ others off PS.......The Gimp is not as well refined as PS from my understanding....Again it is Free............Gimp less bells and whistles......PS could be considered bloated at times....PhotoShop, the name is deceiving....PS was not actually invented for photographers....rather it was to be a graphic artists tool and it is a very good one...and getting better all the time for photographers.................