Options

FH: 2nd Photographer in the Portland, OR areas

Candid ArtsCandid Arts Registered Users Posts: 1,685 Major grins
edited January 24, 2010 in For Hire
Hello, I am looking to get in on the ground level and second shoot some weddings, events, portraiture sessions, anything. I've shot five weddings to date that can be found here if you'd like some reference. Also, some of my general portraiture work that I've done can be found here.

Right now I work full time at an A/V store in downtown with pretty flexible hours. I would really like to gain some experience in wedding and portraiture photography and learn as much as I can in regards to posing, lighting, background, as well as, and primarily, gain my confidence in shooting people and being able to direct them for my shots.

You may contact me via PM on dgrin, my website Candid Arts Photography or via email @ bryce@candidartsphotography.com.

I absolutely love photography and want to get into it as much as I can and learn as much as I can as fast and accurately as I can. I currently would consider myself an advanced amature, with a lot of learning to do in terms of PP skills. I know my camera and equipment pretty well, but there will always be more to learn. I hope you enjoy my previous work and see the drive to progress even further.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Comments