772789855_QNUFK-L-1.jpg

773653759_j4aPM-L.jpg

774446195_whg9B-M.jpg

774446226_kf7qj-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    The_Fat_ZebraThe_Fat_Zebra Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2010
    In terms of light no. 4 is the best IMO, and I also like the processing on the skin in that picture; I think I'm least fond of the processing in the first pic, which is a bit plasticky to my eye. Especially around the model's head it seems a bit 'cut out'? I like two although maybe a bit underexposed?

0.2 cents.
    Street & Portrait because of the people. Landscape because it's pretty.
    Disappointed with AF of Tamron 28-75 2.8, me less happy.
  • Options
    XoZeXoZe Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited January 27, 2010
    In terms of light no. 4 is the best IMO, and I also like the processing on the skin in that picture; I think I'm least fond of the processing in the first pic, which is a bit plasticky to my eye. Especially around the model's head it seems a bit 'cut out'? I like two although maybe a bit underexposed?

0.2 cents.

Yep...first three have been processed in CS4. #4 only has skin smoothing. #2 Is one of my many attempts at the pin-up effect. Still working on it as you can tell.
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2010
    #1 & #2 are too blue. I get it in #1... but #2 it looks like her lips are blue. Could be my monitor though. #3 is cool except for her tongue. Looks like it is too big for her mouth instead of her doing it as if she's concentrating on the kill.

#4 is a good shot. Like the processing, pose and lighting. Nice job.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site