Options

Possibility for #43

bf2015bf2015 Registered Users Posts: 523 Major grins
edited January 28, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
I'll be reshooting this to get better composition, but this is an idea. Suggestions? Comments?

775448834_eRd73-XL.jpg

To give you an idea of the building, this is it (bad photo and all):D

493396005_X68EU-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Aspecto5Aspecto5 Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2010
    Are those rays of light your doing or natural? They look awesome. All I can say about this one is I'm curious to see it up close. To actually get the feel of light passing through the glass of the windows. Not sure if this is the way to go, just wondering.
    Canon 7D Shooter

Nelson Lehner
    Dreamin' of a resolution!:D
  • Options
    edited January 28, 2010
    The rays of light are natural and without any kind of filter. They do look pretty cool. Not sure if I can get closer. The image is at 210mm. And there isn't any closer spot to shoot. What about the over-all for this challenge? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    sunflowerstudiosunflowerstudio Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2010
    It's a cool looking shot, but I think the windows are too subordinate for a "windows" theme.
  • Options
    Aspecto5Aspecto5 Registered Users Posts: 311 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2010
    bf2015 wrote:
    The rays of light are natural and without any kind of filter. They do look pretty cool. Not sure if I can get closer. The image is at 210mm. And there isn't any closer spot to shoot. What about the over-all for this challenge? ne_nau.gif

I've bin staring at this image for a bit, and though I'm intrigued by it, it just doesn't say window to me. No way you can borrow a 2x teleconverter? I really think if we could see the details of the light source pouring out of the window panes, that would make the difference. Otherwise, I'm not sure what else you could do. I'm just not experience enough.:D
    Canon 7D Shooter

Nelson Lehner
    Dreamin' of a resolution!:D
  • Options
    edited January 28, 2010
    That was my thought...to get a 2x teleconverter. I'll try that over the weekend.