Options

#43 C&C please...

VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
edited February 1, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Ok, aking for C&C has never really worked well for me in these contests, but since I have not participated in a while I thought I would post these as my possible entries... Suggestions on titles as well as C&C would be most appriciated.

1) Barn Windows

778014001_CMsCD-XL.jpg

2) Barn Window

777649559_Ggkt8-XL.jpg

3) Barn Door

777993923_fnMyq-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2010
    I like the left window in the first shot. I think it is very enticing that the vine is growing up the center mullion and branching out to either side. It gives a sense of time moving on... a sense of entropy.

I like your PP, too.

I think folks are taking lots of old wooden barn door/window shots, so the brick and glass makes yours interesting.

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.
  • Options
    VisualXpressionsVisualXpressions Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2010
    Thanks Chris... appriciate the comment... I'm leaning towards the 2 windows and actually thought of entropy for a title :D

Winston

I like the left window in the first shot. I think it is very enticing that the vine is growing up the center mullion and branching out to either side. It gives a sense of time moving on... a sense of entropy.

I like your PP, too.

I think folks are taking lots of old wooden barn door/window shots, so the brick and glass makes yours interesting.

Chris