SOLD: Complete Nikon AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 VR

cbbrcbbr Registered Users Posts: 755 Major grins
edited February 1, 2010 in Nikon Land
The lens is as New. I have taken about 10 shots with it to test it and I put a Lenscoat and UV filter on it right out of the box. I bought it at the beginning of December from Adorama. As usual, I didn't think enough before hitting the button and now I need the money because I want a 70-200 for the 2.8 (Got one? Want to work a trade?). Like I said, its as new as they come.

You probably wonder what I mean by "complete" It will come with the black lenscoat, Hoya UV Filter, hood, caps, box with everything that was in it new and a Lowepro 2 lens case that fits it like a glove with the hood on. When I hit the button, I hit the button.

Off to auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170438410306&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Chad - www.brberrys.com
If I post it, please tell me how to make it better. My fragile ego can take it.

Comments

• EarthPhotos62EarthPhotos62 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited January 15, 2010
    Might be a buyer
    cbbr wrote:
    The lens is as New. I have taken about 10 shots with it to test it and I put a Lenscoat and UV filter on it right out of the box. I bought it at the beginning of December from Adorama. As usual, I didn't think enough before hitting the button and now I need the money because I want a 70-200 for the 2.8 (Got one? Want to work a trade?). Like I said, its as new as they come.

You probably wonder what I mean by "complete" It will come with the black lenscoat, Hoya UV Filter, hood, caps, box with everything that was in it new and a Lowepro 2 lens case that fits it like a glove with the hood on. When I hit the button, I hit the button.

Price is $500 pp'ed and shipped in the CONUS.

Sounds like a good deal. I'm considering getting a Nikon D3000 (comes with 18-55mm) and this might be just the telelphoto zoom I'd want. But we won't have the money in our account until March, I think. You'll probably sell it by then. If I get the D3000, I'll try to remember to get back to you (I'm putting a reminder in Google calender). If you haven't sold it by then, please check back with me.
  • cbbrcbbr Registered Users Posts: 755 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2010
    It now has 2 dings. Look carefully at the picture of the hood and you can see the ding to the lens. And look at the pic of the box - it has a small tear at the corner on the top. That's it - other than those it is perfect in every way.

How about some pics -

771470263_b8Zvw-XL.jpg

I just noticed that it has a dog hair on the lens coat on the hood. i'll take that off before shipping.deal.gif:D
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    edited January 23, 2010
    771470490_eZC3D-XL.jpg
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    edited January 23, 2010
    771469591_4BEnS-XL.jpg

771469083_CJ4xR-XL.jpg
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    edited January 23, 2010
    771469057_JpbgY-XL.jpg

771468919_UExBy-XL.jpg
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    edited January 23, 2010
    771469331_kydhv-XL.jpg
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    edited January 23, 2010
    771470295_yXt8o-XL.jpg
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
    edited January 23, 2010
    771469892_qjWKh-XL.jpg
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
  • angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2010
    cbbr wrote:
    I just sold mine over there and got 485 for it....but I had no reserve and no BIN...~If you don't get any action, you may want to try that..I had lots of bidders and it cranked up early too~
    tom wise
    edited January 30, 2010
    angevin1 wrote:
    I just sold mine over there and got 485 for it....but I had no reserve and no BIN...~If you don't get any action, you may want to try that..I had lots of bidders and it cranked up early too~

Thanks. I figured that it would go for around $500 so I offered to refund the shipping to make it $500 shipped. Lots of watchers, but no bites yet. They are all waiting to bid in a flurry at the end. deal.gif
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
  • angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2010
    cbbr wrote:
    Thanks. I figured that it would go for around $500 so I offered to refund the shipping to make it $500 shipped. Lots of watchers, but no bites yet. They are all waiting to bid in a flurry at the end. deal.gif

yes! Hope so!~ No worries though...re-listing is but a click away when needed~ Your Kit looks to be way above the one I sold in value/items~
    tom wise
    edited February 1, 2010
    Sold.
    Chad - www.brberrys.com